Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Crystal meth, also known as glass, ice or shards is a highly addictive man-made drug. It is created synthetically and belongs to the phenylethylamine and amphetamine class. It looks like transparent shards of broken glass, hence the name. It also comes in the form a powder and is very bitter tasting. Methamphetamine is generally administered into the body through injections, snorting or smoking. The drug triggers dopamine release in the brain, thus causing intense euphoria. However, it also causes massive side effects to the central nervous system, even resulting in an irreversible damage to brain cells. Methamphetamine abuse is still prevalent although the drug has been categorized as strictly illegal, as a Schedule ll substance. It is also not used in any of the medical practices. The triggering question, however, is how the chemical stays in the body once ingested.
There can, however, be no specific answer to this question. Meth testing conducted on the users have revealed that the time period for which the drug stays in the body completely depends on the amount of the stimulant that has been ingested and the frequency of use. Depending on these factors, the time taken for methamphetamine to completely leave the body can vary largely.
- Considering the different stages of addiction, the greater the amount one has consumed, the more likely it is to stay inside the body.
- The time period for which the drug is going to stay in the body also depends on the frequency of use. Meth testing has revealed that the more frequently one has been administering the drugs, the more will be the body’s tendency to retain the drug.
- The metabolic rates also determine how long crystal meth is going to stay in the body. The greater the metabolism, the greater will be the speed of detoxification. So if the metabolic rate of the user is slower, the drug can also stay in the body for a relatively longer period of time. Since weight, age and general health of the person go into determining the metabolic rate of the body, they also contribute to how long the drug is going to stay in the body.
- There is one more thing known as methamphetamine resistance. Just like the body has a certain degree of resistance to other foreign items, they also have some tolerance towards methamphetamine. The consistency of ingestion could also determine the level of tolerance. Meth testing has found that users with frequent intake have higher tolerances than normal.
- How you administer the drug also determines how long the drug is going to stay in your body. This is because the body takes a different amount of time to process the drug when administered through different processes. Meth testing shows that the drug shows fastest results when injected directly into the bloodstream. In this case, the drug remains in the body for around 72 hours. When taken through smoking, it can take around three to five to clear out of the system.
Home staging is becoming quite popular by the day and many people are taking it up as a lucrative business idea. And why wouldn’t they? It offers multiple benefits like less working hours, freedom from fixed 9-5 jobs, a handsome income, etc. Anyone with a knack in creative designs and presentations can do very well at home staging. Obviously, more and more people are joining home staging agencies or starting their own staging business, instead of going into the regular 9-5 drill.
Though your creative skills and artistry are the most important requirements to do well at home staging, it is often suggested that you obtain a home staging certification. Although there is no hard and fast rule that one needs to have a certificate before he/she can start working on home staging projects, yet a certification would indeed improve your prospects. Here’s why:
Learn new things – Even though you may have the requisite creative skills, no one is a know-it-all. During your training period for home staging certification, you will be able to learn about new and better ways to stage a home, find suitable staging designs based on different types of homes, how to stage homes even on a shoestring budget and much more. The experts will share their experience with you and you will be able to take benefit of their knowledge and experience. Not only that, newer concepts and ideas are added from time to time, and attending the certification classes will allow you to keep abreast of these.
Hone your skills – You may be good at designs and creativity, but to be the best in the field, you need to hone your skills. And that’s one of the most important benefits of obtaining a certification. During your training classes, you will be able to improve your artistic skills and work towards developing better designs for home staging. The more you practice, the better will your artistry become.
Firsthand experience – Another reason why these certification courses are a great choice is because they offer the students a firsthand or practical experience at home staging. This is very important because knowledge isn’t everything, implementing it in the right way can only bring you success in the field. The training period is thus vital to anyone who wants to excel as a stager.
Credibility – Another reason why the home staging certification is important to a stager is because it lends credibility to your knowledge. Saying that you know how to do things isn’t enough for everyone. They may be looking for a proof that your claims are true, and your certificate can satisfy them quite well. This is particularly important for newbies who do not have an impressive portfolio to present to the clients.
So, if you have decided on taking on staging as your profession, you would better obtain a home staging certification from a reputed institute. Many of these courses are available online and you have to attend only the live projects personally, thus saving you both time and money.